2009年10月19日月曜日

Bestival



Hi. I am Misato. I introduce the approach to The Isle of Wight where Bestival is held.


First, you go to Heathrow Airport by Airplane. It takes about twelve hours. There are a lot of Japanese passengers of this airport in London. We change from a airplane to a subway there.


Second, you go to London Waterloo Station. It takes about 50 minutes. This station is one of the largest stations in London, and has very beautiful building like a World Heritage Site.


Third, you go to Portsmouth Harbor Station by a railway. It takes about two hours. This station is close by a ferry landing. We go on a ferry for about 30 minutes.


At last, you arrive at Isle of Wight. This island is very small. But there are a lot of traditional wooden houses. Bestival is held in Robin Hill Park. You might feel that the time required is long. You might not be embarrassed at the time of the transfer. Please go to Isle of Wight.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I'm very intereted in this festival. Let's go there with me!!!

    返信削除
  2. This picture is so cute!! I like it, but this place is so far away from Japan....haha

    返信削除
  3. I want to go there.
    This picture is nice!!

    返信削除
  4. many links are very useful for me to understand this festival.
    Picture is very cute.

    返信削除